|Hello, I'm saving up points to commission/ buy some prints from some of the amazing artists on here. Any and all help is appreciated.|
Wouldn't it be Nice if......People followed these "rules"?Wouldn't it be Nice if... by ListofApologies
1)Opinions should be backed up by facts.
2) Do not take every single opinion as a personal attack. I very doubt you will ever find a person with the exact same views as you.
3) Have a realistic outlook on life. Don't be over-over-over pessimistic, but whatever the fuck you do, being a bubbly optimist can make you pretty useless.
4) Don't say things you are unsure of like it's muscle memory. You'll look extremely ignorant when someone calls out your bullshit.
5) Learn about the Dunning-Kruger effect. If you think you are great at something, and people on a credible level criticize you and pretty much tell you it's shit, you're most likely not as good as you thought you were.
6) To prove you are a mature person, don't say "I am mature; you are not." It has the opposite effect.
7) Use proper grammar. If you abbreviate some things like "assoc." for "association," that's fine. But please don't type/write to me like you just learned the alphabet and is compl
I recently joined , and each week we're paired up with another member we're meant to get to know throughout the week. This week I was paired up with I really love this stamp of his, so I decided to feature it with some emoticons made by him and others.
A few of their emoticons
Favourite genre of music: Anything for hip-hop to screamo.|
MP3 player of choice: Ipod
Personal Quote: I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!